Production Manager - Medtech Startup
Supply and production - MALMÖ
Today, more people die from suicide than from war, terrorism and crime combined.
This position is for you, if you:
- want to bring a new treatment to the world, to a disease that affects 350M people worldwide.
- want to work in the intersection of medtech, digital health, hardware, psychology and artificial intelligence.
- be one of the first employees in a startup with truly global potential and ambitions, and be part of shaping the culture and future of the company.
- have a strong passion and integrity for what you do and wanna challenge the way we treat mental health problems today.
- have an engineering background and experience from handling manufacturing, supply chain and design of consumer electronics and/or medical devices.
Our mission is to develop new ways to combat mental health issues with science and technology.
The first product is a medication-free treatment for depression, the leading cause of disability in the world. It combines a brain stimulation wearable and an app-based therapy program to create a new effective, safe, and affordable way to treat depression, at home. It is approved in the EU for depression treatment (CE).
As a production manager you will be responsible for working with our supply chain, sourcing, distribution, production, and continuous design improvement of our hardware products.
If you have a good profile and are passionate about how to tackle mental health issues with tech we can offer you:
- Extremely committed co-workers
- A competitive salary that will grow with the success of the company
- A generous options package
Access to an amazing network within the hardware startup scene. We are both HAX alumni (http://hax.co/) and members of the prestigious Hardware club (https://hardwareclub.co/).
Skills and experiences
We are interested in applications from you if you have experience from producing and distributing cutting edge consumer electronics and/or medtech products.
Any of these skills and experiences is a bonus:
- Experience from consumer and/or medtech hardware development and DFM/DFMA.
- Have experience from working according to ISO 13485 for quality management of medical devices and EU MDD/MDR and/or FDA medical device regulations.
- Experience from working with Chinese suppliers, and don't mind going there once in a while ( Shenzhen is awesome :) ).
- Electronics and/or mechanical design skills.
- Worked in a startup setting with distributed teams.
- Your own drive is often larger than what other people expect from you.
Desired personal qualities:
- Intellectual breadth
- Ability to admit when wrong
- Ability to work in a diverse team
- Sense of humor
- Emotional openness
The position is based in Malmö, Sweden.
Very good English skills are required (Swedish is not required).