Today, more people die from suicide than from war, crime and terrorism combined.
Our mission is to develop new ways to combat mental health issues with science and technology.
Our first product, Flow, is a medication-free treatment for depression, the leading cause of disability in the world. It combines a brain stimulation headset and an app-based therapy program to create a new effective, safe, and affordable way to treat depression, at home.
Our team consists of neuroscientists, psychologists, animators, senior game developers and top management consultants.
We are now looking for a passionate Senior Growth manager.
This position is for you, if you:
- excited to bring a new treatment to the world to a disease that affects 300M people worldwide.
- want to work in the intersection of medical technology, digital health, hardware, psychology and artificial intelligence.
- have a strong passion and integrity for what you do and want to challenge the way we treat mental health problems today.
- be one of the first employees in a startup with truly global potential and ambitions, and be a part of shaping the culture and future of the company.
As the Senior Growth Manager, you will lead customer acquisition - both individual patients and healthcare professionals - via paid and owned marketing channels, referral programs and SEO. You'll own acquisition and ROI targets by market.
- Deeply understand our customers, our product, and our business strategies.
- Lead our central customer growth engine to achieve acquisition/ROI targets and fuel profitable growth.
- Own the end-to-end strategy, media planning and execution of our paid social and performance marketing campaigns, referral programs and customer acquisition via owned channels including app, web and SEO.
- Set and deliver ambitious goals together with the CEO. Make smart decisions about where to focus to maximize time and budget.
- Innovate. Continuously test and optimize targeting, bid strategies, creative and landing page/app experience to drive volume and ROI.
- Clearly communicate performance, strategy and vision.
- Manage day-to-day operations across multiple channels.
- Together with the upper management, build a team of highly passionate and competitive growth and sales people to achieve the goal of sustainable growth
If you have a great profile and are passionate about how to tackle mental health issues with tech we can offer you:
- A competitive salary that will grow with the success of the company
- A generous options package
- Extremely committed co-workers
- A chance to work with a truly unique product with the potential to change millions of lives for the better
- Access to an amazing network within science (the first and foremost researchers in brain stimulation are on our medical advisory board), finance (Silicon Valley based Khosla Ventures is our lead investor), the hardware startup scene (we are both HAX alumni (http://hax.co/) and members of the Hardware club (https://hardwareclub.co/)), PR (we work together with a passionate PR firm with experience from healthcare products, based in London)
Skills and experiences we are looking for
- 5+ years in a Growth/Performance Marketing, Digital Sales or SEO roles
- Hands-on experience in managing performance marketing campaigns to deliver profitable growth to target and budget.
- Experience setting up UTM tracking, campaign attribution and ROI calculation methodologies.
- Technically proficient in campaign targeting, testing measurement and optimization across social and various paid and owned channels.
- Knowledge in the latest marketing tech stack, web and app analytics.
- Intellectual curiosity, empathy, and drive to solve hard problems
- Highly structured, data-driven problem solver.
- Savvy communicator who can distill complex concepts into clear and compelling messaging.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Comfortable making decisions amidst ambiguity, strong bias for action.
Last but not least.
Desired personal qualities:
- Intellectual breadth
- Ability to admit when wrong
- Ability to work in a diverse team
- Sense of humor
- Emotional openness
The position is based in Malmö, Sweden. Several members in the team work remotely from time to time.
Recent media coverage: