Today, more people die from suicide than from war, crime and terrorism combined.
Our mission is to develop new ways to combat mental health issues with science and technology.
Our first product, Flow, is a medication-free treatment for depression, the leading cause of disability in the world. It combines a brain stimulation headset and an app-based therapy program to create a new effective, safe, and affordable way to treat depression, at home.
Our team consists of neuroscientists, psychologists, animators, senior game developers and top management consultants.
We are now looking for our Head of Growth.
This position is for you, if you:
- are excited to bring a new treatments to the world for diseases that affect billions of people worldwide.
- want to work in the intersection of medical technology, digital health, hardware, psychology and artificial intelligence.
- have a strong passion and integrity for what you do and want to challenge the way we treat mental health problems today.
- enjoy being one of the first employees in a startup with truly global potential and ambitions, and be a part of shaping the culture and future of the company.
- are a natural leader that will scale with the organisation as it grows.
As the Head of Growth, you will own customer acquisition - both for individual patients and for healthcare professionals - via paid and owned marketing channels, referral programs and SEO. You'll own acquisition and ROI targets by market.
- Deeply understand our customers, our product, and our business strategies.
- Together with CEO and small team establish strategy and OKRs for all growth marketing programs and monitor investments to deliver improved ROI performance.
- Owning and driving budgets across the channel mix.
- Work across all growth and performance marketing channels, including but not limited to SEM, SEO, Paid Social, Display, ASO, Mobile networks, affiliates, email setting channel strategy and budgeting, removing blockers as well as driving innovation by testing new partners, tools and advertising channels.
- Drive strategic decisions based on incrementally tests to optimise channel-mix, CPA, and budgets.
- Lead our central customer growth engine to achieve acquisition/ROI targets and fuel profitable growth.
- Work closely with the product team to drive growth through a mix of engineering, data, design, marketing, and sales.
- Own the marketing technology stack and related operations, including demand generation marketing automation, database management, and analytics.
- Ensure that people, processes and tools are optimally set up, aligned and integrated in order to achieve excellent performance and provide visibility and analytics on business results and effectiveness.
- Apply qualitative and quantitative research methods along with rigorous A/B testing to arrive at a strong hypothesis that will advance the business. Attribution and marketing mix optimisation for key segments will be critical
- Drive performance through results-driven and tried and tested as well as experimental approaches; monitor and analyse performance against marketing goals and over past performance.
- Hire and mentor a team of growth engineers and growth scientists with a culture of excellence and clear system for understanding priorities.
If you have a great profile and are passionate about how to tackle mental health issues with tech we can offer you:
- A competitive salary that will grow with the success of the company
- A generous options package
- Extremely committed co-workers
- A chance to work with a truly unique product with the potential to change millions of lives for the better
- Access to an amazing network within science (the first and foremost researchers in brain stimulation are on our medical advisory board), finance (Silicon Valley based Khosla Ventures is our lead investor), the hardware startup scene (we are HAX alumni (http://hax.co/) and members of the Hardware club (https://hardwareclub.co/))
Skills and experiences we are looking for
- 10+ years of marketing experience across tech enabled consumer products or medical devices
- Successfully built and shaped the planning and execution of multiple, complex marketing programs, e.g., experimentation, ROI monitoring, multi-touch attribution modeling, incrementality testing
- Deep analytics background and a high degree of proficiency with rigorous data tools
- Data-driven decision making within imperfect or incomplete information environments
- Knowledge of attribution and funnel tracking platforms (e.g. Google Analytics 360) as well as Mobile Display, SEM/SEO and affiliate marketing
- Strong leadership presence and ability to lead directly and through influence to drive execution of a strategy in a global organisation
- Technically proficient in campaign targeting, testing measurement and optimisation across social and various paid and owned channels.
- Knowledge in the latest marketing tech stack, web and app analytics
- Intellectual curiosity, empathetic, and drive to solve hard problems
- Savvy communicator who can distill complex concepts into clear and compelling messaging.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Comfortable making decisions amidst ambiguity, strong bias for action.
Desired personal qualities
- Intellectual breadth
- Ability to admit when wrong
- Ability to work in a diverse team
- Sense of humor
- Emotional openness
This job can be performed anywhere in the world but EU based is preferable. The headquarter is in Malmö, Sweden. The majority of team members work remotely from time to time.
Recent media coverage: