App developer - Mental health startup
Today, more people die from suicide than from war, terrorism and crime combined.
This position is for you, if you:
- have a passion for app and web technology and love to code.
- want to bring a new treatment to the world to a disease that affects 350M people worldwide.
- want to work in the intersection of medtech, digital health, hardware, psychology and artificial intelligence.
- be one of the first employees in a startup with truly global potential and ambitions, and be part of shaping the culture and future of the company.
- have a strong passion and integrity in what you do and wanna challenge the way we treat mental health problems today.
- believe beautiful APIs improve your mental health :)
As an app developer you will be responsible for developing and maintaining our mobile frontends. You will work closely together with UX-designers and psychologist to develop the best digital therapy solution there is.
If you have a good profile and are passionate about how to tackle mental health issues with tech we can offer you:
- Extremely committed co-workers.
- A very rewarding challenge to work on - how to improve the mental health of millions using tech?
- Learn about the latest research in neuroscience and brain stimulation.
- A competitive salary that will grow with the success of the company.
- A generous options package.
We are interested in applications from both more senior and junior developers. However, any of these skills and experiences are a bonus:
- Frontend development in iOS and/or Android, Xamarin, Flutter or React Native
- Backend in Django/Python and PostgreSQL.
- Good at and like to work with UX and graphics.
- You know how to drive user engagement and retention.
- Used to test driven development.
- Experience working with bluetooth devices
- Your own drive is often larger than what other people expect from you.
- Worked in a startup setting with distributed teams.
Desired personal qualities:
- Intellectual breadth
- Ability to admit when wrong
- Ability to work in a diverse team
- Sense of humor
- Emotional openness
The position is based in Malmö, Sweden but working from other places is acceptable and even desirable.
Questions & applications: