Flow Neuroscience’s mission is to improve global health outcomes via transformative mental health treatments for millions of patients across the globe. Our vision is a headset in every home that delivers targeted brain stimulation and personalized treatment across a variety of mental health conditions.
Since the company was founded 7 years ago, Flow Neuroscience has developed a cutting-edge, highly scalable depression treatment that has the potential to completely change the way the world thinks about mental health.
Flow’s brain stimulation headset is regulatory approved in the EU/UK with >10,000 users and is offered by >70 private healthcare institutions and NHS clinics. The data from these real-world users, from Flow’s pilot clinical trials - and from extensive research in the broader scientific community indicates that the technology Flow uses (tDCS) can achieve better depression recovery rates than alternatives such as antidepressants, and without any of the side effects.
Having demonstrated that Flow has developed a new effective, safe, and affordable way to treat depression, the next step of the journey is to scale Flow’s growth. Our goal is to become an accepted front-line treatment for common mental health disorders because of the effectiveness of our treatment, the strength of our brand, and the depth of our partnerships.
This is where you come in. We are looking for a Partnerships Lead who can help Flow on its mission to place a headset in every home.
As Partnerships Lead, you will be responsible for:
New Market Entry and Country Management
- Our primary target markets are the UK and US, however, we have a product that is easy to localise and new market entry will be key to driving Flow’s continued growth
- Your role will be to identify countries outside of the UK and US that are priority markets for Flow to enter (i.e based on market size opportunity, localisation requirements, regulatory requirements)
- Within these priority new markets, you will identify and launch with partners and distributors who enable Flow to quickly access large, relevant D2C audiences or plug into existing clinical networks
- Within newly launched markets, you will manage distributor relationships to ensure that they perform to Flow’s high standards of service offering
- This is a highly cross-functional role. You will work across all internal Flow teams (Sales, Marketing, Product, Support etc.) to ensure Flow is set up to sell into these countries.
Optimise mid-term revenue growth within priority UK and US markets
- Identify key distributors who can help accelerate Flow's mid-term revenue
- Identify key partnerships which can help Flow quickly reach new, relevant audiences, or quickly build trust in our brand
Requirements for the role include:
- 10+ years experience identifying, signing and managing distribution contracts
- 10+ years identifying, signing and managing partnership opportunities
- Experience reviewing new market opportunities from revenue, regulatory and localisation perspectives
- Experience working with a product that challenges the status quo and requires customers to rethink how they solve an existing problem
- Understanding of the sales tooling and tracking required to collect the data necessary to understand and scale distributor performance
- A lifelong learning attitude with a continuous eye on development and improvement
Nice to have:
Experience in and/or deep knowledge of the medical device industry
- The chance to:
- Be part of a small team scaling a cutting-edge product that could change the way the world thinks about mental health treatment
- Work in an environment that champions innovation and experimentation
- Launch new products in new regions
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Option for hybrid or fully remote working
- Flexible working hours - we measure performance based on delivery, not face time
- Marketing and Sales
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Flow Neuroscience
Flow Neuroscience’s mission is to develop new ways to combat mental health issues with science and technology.
The first product is a medication-free treatment for depression, the leading cause of disability in the world. It combines a brain stimulation wearable and an app-based therapy program to create a new effective, safe, and affordable way to treat depression, at home.
Loading application form
Already working at Flow Neuroscience?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.