Flow Neuroscience has developed a cutting-edge, highly scalable depression treatment that has the potential to completely change the way the world thinks about mental health.
Flow’s tDCS headset is already live with >10,000 users and a number of private and NHS clinics. The data from these users, from Flow’s pilot studies - and from extensive research in the literature - indicates that tDCS can achieve depression remission rates significantly better than alternatives such as antidepressants, and without any of the side effects.
Having demonstrated that Flow has developed a new effective, safe, and affordable way to treat depression, the next step of the journey is to scale Flow’s growth. We are looking for a Sales Lead who can help Flow on its mission to place a headset in every home.
As Sales Lead, you will be responsible for building Flow’s B2B and B2B2C lines of business in the UK and Europe. This will involve:
- Building a funnel of private health care practices, insurers and NHS trusts to formally place Flow into depression treatment pathways
- Building value proposition stories for different subsections of the aforementioned target groups to ensure Flow is positioned to tackle their specific pain points and take advantage of new opportunities
- Working across Marketing, Product and Operations to successfully launch new opportunities
- Establishing the necessary tooling to scale the sales pipeline and team
Requirements for the role include:
- 10+ years working in a Sales role in a fast paced environment
- Experience owning the end-to-end creation and management of a B2B sales funnel
- Experience selling a product that challenges the status quo and requires customers to rethink how they solve an existing problem
- Understanding of the sales tooling and tracking required to collect the data necessary to understand and scale funnel performance
- A lifelong learning attitude with a continuous eye on development and improvement
- Be part of a small team scaling a cutting-edge product that could change the way the world thinks about mental health treatment
- Work in an environment that champions innovation and experimentation
- Launch new products in new regions
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Option for hybrid or fully remote working
- Flexible working hours - we measure performance based on delivery, not face time
- Marketing and Sales
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Flow Neuroscience
Flow Neuroscience’s mission is to develop new ways to combat mental health issues with science and technology.
The first product is a medication-free treatment for depression, the leading cause of disability in the world. It combines a brain stimulation wearable and an app-based therapy program to create a new effective, safe, and affordable way to treat depression, at home.
Loading application form
Already working at Flow Neuroscience?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.