Good design impacts lives. That’s why design, together with science, is crucial to what we do.
With a focus on mental health, we create products that bring tangible improvements to people — and aim to add moments of delight to the user experience where we can.
At present, the main Flow products/assets are the tDCS brain stimulation headset, the behaviour therapy app, and a companion platform for clinicians to monitor and direct their patients’ treatment with Flow.
We are looking for a strong product designer with a focus on mobile UX/UI (iOS, Android). You combine empathy for the user with an analytical mind and like to take ownership of your work. You thrive in fast-paced, iterative, and agile startup environments.
- Define the user experience for new and existing users: Build from the first idea to sketches, wireframes, prototypes and high-fidelity design
- Take your work from discovery to final production together with the product and development team
- Assist in user interview/testing sessions as well as A/B tests
- Collaborate with our graphic designer to ensure streamlined representation of the brand, while owning UX/UI for the app and the clinician platform
- Develop design principles and patterns to improve the design and experience of our products
- Iterate on existing features to ensure constant improvement of the app and the clinician platform
- Assist the marketing team with the development of the website
- Three years or more experience in UX/UI design with a focus on product design, especially mobile products (Android, iOS). Hardware experience is a plus
- Deep understanding of user experience principles, design research, and ideation methods
- Experience building concepts from behavioral psychology into your designs to maximize conversion and engagement
- Extensive experience with both qualitative and quantitative user research (interviews, A/B testing, etc.)
- Ability to create, communicate, and deliver high-quality user experience acrossdevices
- Experience working in a cross-functional team, taking ownership, and working in a self-directed manner
- Attention to detail and advocating for user-centered and inclusive design
- Experience with Figma and other creative tools
- Ideally experience in the health-tech industry
- Most importantly: Bringing value to our users is the core focus of your work