Today, more people die from suicide than from war, crime and terrorism combined.
We are on a mission to develop new ways to combat mental health issues with science and technology. Our first product, Flow, is a medication-free treatment for depression, the leading cause of disability in the world. It combines a brain stimulation wearable and an app-based therapy program to create a new effective, safe, and affordable way to treat depression, at home.
We are now looking for a Frontend Developer to join our team.
This position is for you if you:
- have a passionate interest in web technology and building beautiful and useful web applications.
- want to bring a new treatment to the world to a disease that affects 300M people worldwide.
- want to work in the intersection of medical technology, digital health, hardware, psychology, and artificial intelligence.
- have a strong passion and integrity for what you do and want to challenge the way we treat mental health problems today.
- be one an early employee in a startup with truly global potential and ambitions, and be a part of shaping the culture and future of the company.
- believe beautiful UIs improve your mental health :)
Your main responsibilities will be to develop and maintain our web applications used by clinicians, researchers. We have strong relationships with research institutions that use our platform to progress the science around brain stimulation for mental health treatment.
We are looking for candidates with the following background:
- Angular and/or React
- UI/UX, responsive design
- Testing and CI/CD
- B.Sc or more in Computer Science or a related field
It is a bonus if you have experience in the following area:
- App development
- Python and/or C#
- Relational databases
- Cloud hosting (AWS, GCP, Heroku)
If you have a good profile and are passionate about how to tackle mental health issues with tech we can offer you:
- Extremely committed co-workers
- A chance to work with a truly unique product with the potential to change millions of lives for the better
- A competitive compensation package that will grow with the success of the company
- Ability to work remotely
Desired personal qualities:
- Intellectual breadth
- Ability to admit when wrong
- Ability to work in a diverse team
- Sense of humor
- Emotional openness
The position is based in our offices in Malmö, Sweden, or Berlin, Germany. We are also open to remote candidates. It is a requirement that you hold an EU work permit, and you need to be fluent in English.
Recent media coverage: