Today, more people die from suicide than from war, crime and terrorism combined.
Our mission is to develop new ways to combat mental health issues with science and technology.
Our first product, Flow, is a medication-free treatment for depression, the leading cause of disability in the world. It combines a brain stimulation headset and an app-based therapy program to create a new effective, safe, and affordable way to treat depression, at home.
Our team consists of neuroscientists, psychologists, animators, senior game developers and top management consultants.
Who we want
Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
Persuasive influencers. People who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
Mission-driven salespeople. Fiercely intense representatives who work whatever hours necessary to live out their purpose of changing people’s lives and making healthcare better.
What you will do
- As a Sales Representative, you work strategically to promote and sell Flow products to meet our customers’ needs.
- You are responsible for becoming the resident Patient expert as you work with a sophisticated audience of doctors, nurses, and hospital administrators. Your knowledge not only of your own products, but of competitors’ offerings, builds credibility with your customers.
- You focus on customer satisfaction by demonstrating teamwork and empowerment, solving problems through a consultative approach, operating with honesty and integrity and providing a highly responsive and unsurpassed level of customer service.
- You contribute to leading in product innovation by listening and working with others and contributing new ideas.
- You strive for operational excellence by promoting a team based, product-focused organisation, contributing to continuous improvement, participating in preventative maintenance and safety programs.
- You take great pride in cost reduction, and commit to on time, complete, and error free shipments.
This position is for you, if you:
- love to sell
- are excited to bring a new treatments to the world for diseases that affect billions of people worldwide.
- want to work in the intersection of medical technology, digital health, hardware, psychology and artificial intelligence.
- have a strong passion and integrity for what you do and want to challenge the way we treat mental health problems today.
- enjoy being one of the first employees in a startup with truly global potential and ambitions, and be a part of shaping the culture and future of the company.
- Meeting main sales KPIs
- Keeping a list of B2B leads up to date and relevant.
- Being creative and highly efficient in how you contact your leads in order to introduce the Flow product
- Maintaining relationships with customers to understand future needs and to predict production needs
- Communicate learnings from the sales process through software tools used for documentation
If you have a great profile and are passionate about how to tackle mental health issues with tech we can offer you:
- A base salary + commission
- A generous options package
- Extremely committed co-workers
- A chance to work with a truly unique product with the potential to change millions of lives for the better
- Access to an amazing network within science (the first and foremost researchers in brain stimulation are on our medical advisory board), finance (Silicon Valley based Khosla Ventures is our lead investor), the hardware startup scene (we are HAX alumni (http://hax.co/) and members of the Hardware club (https://hardwareclub.co/))
Skills and experiences we are looking for
- 2+ years demonstrated successful sales experience (medical device or pharmaceutical sales preferred).
- Strong inter-personal communication skills specifically relating to stress management, people management and conflict management.
- Excellent time management, project management, experience with reports and budget, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of marketing, market research, new product development, new product introduction, P/L management, and field testing.
- Experience from startups
Desired personal qualities
- Intellectual breadth
- Ability to admit when wrong
- Ability to work in a diverse team
- Sense of humor
- Emotional openness
This job can be performed anywhere in the world but EU based is preferable. The headquarter is in Malmö, Sweden. The majority of team members work remotely from time to time.
Recent media coverage: